Friday, November 20, 2009

Its been awhile....

It has been since I graduated since I last posted something and so much has happened. I started the Early Childhood Education Cohort in July. I have LOVED teaching my Kindergarteners and Second grade kids. They are so wonderful and I am really learning a lot. I love coming home to tell Glen all the stories of what they have said... My favorite so far is this.... With absolute seriousness a child asks me the following, "Why do we have belly buttons?" This is why I love what I do, it is the wonders of the world. How do you go about explaining this to a child? It makes me smile!!! :-)
Something else that happened is that our lovely puppy decided to chew everything up in the backyard. I finally drew the last straw when I awoke to christmas ornaments, the christmas tree and other select decorations scattered all over the yard, broken to bits and pieces. This was not a good day for anyone. Needless to say, she is now attending puppy school and is the best in her class (which is NOT saying much) This is a bit worrysome actually. She is a good actress and acts very well behaved during class. This is not the case when we get home, however.
Last, but not least, we have Glen who tries his absolute hardest to keep the house clean and cook something for dinner so that when I come home at 8:30 at night, I can eat and continue on with homework. Bless his heart, he is doing a good job and I am very appreciative.
Only 5 more months to go until I am done with school and maybe it will feel like I can begin my new life!! I cannot wait, there is a small (yet dim) light at the end of the tunnel!! BUT, at least there is a light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment